Friday, December 31, 2010

Froggy Blanket

I was given this very cute froggy blanket for my son when I was pregnant. The person who gave it to me got it from Baker Lamps & Linens in Birmingham, AL off of Valleydale Road. They have amazing furniture, lamps and gifts and their gift wrap is really cute. I like a store that gift wraps for you especially if it is for a wedding or baby shower.
The blanket was made by Angel Dear and has become my son's favorite blanket. He also has a small pillow from them that he likes too but not as much as his froggy. He sleeps holding onto the frogs head it is so sweet! I recently bought one of the owl blankie for my sister. She loved it and I hoping her baby enjoys the owl. They make so many cute animals to choose from. I loved the owl because it went for either boy or girl. 
Tyler and his froggy blanket...drool and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment