Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Perfect Date Night Outfit

As a mom I am normally in a t shirt and yoga pants. I go for anything that is spit up friendly! Anytime I go out I always get dressed up and wear my heels. My husband always laughs at me pulling out shirts and pants I only wear for church or dates. I have been thinking about the perfect date night outfit for this Friday night when my wonderful husband takes me to see Beauty & the Beast on Broadway. If money grew on trees I would be buying this outfit right now instead of blogging. I know that this outfit would have me feeling very cute! 

Jessica Simpson Electric Purple Pumps are so adorable! Colored shoes  always
add so much to an outfit! I think these shoes really make this outfit! I own a
pair of purple shoes that I enjoy wearing. They are my lucky shoes because
I got engaged while wearing them. So single girls buy purple shoes!

Simply Vera Wang abstract rose wristlet. As soon as I saw this I thought what
outfit could I do with this and there are lots because of the black color but
I think my outfit below is the best match. 


 LC Lauren Conrad tiered tank works for winter and summer.
This eggplant shirt is so beautiful! I haven't met a person that this color doesn't look
great on. 
Banana Republic straight dark wash jeans....I love banana Republic jeans!
They always fit me just right and a good pair of jeans is a must!

Faux-Leather Motorcycle Jacket by Simply Vera Wang is so fun!
I have noticed the motorcycle jackets are really popular this year but this one is such a
chic jacket and a great price.












No comments:

Post a Comment