Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner


Merry Christmas to you (whoever you are) from my family! We took our Christmas pictures a little later than we would have liked but better late than never. Brian's mother sent us this amazing antique rocking chair for Tyler. The chair is over 104 years old and has been passed down in his family. I was so honored that we were able to get this amazing treasure. It was Brian's great grandmother's chair and is in great condition. I am just praying that my child is not the one to break it!
Christmas time is in the air and I am loving it! I have never been a big Christmas fan, Thanksgiving has always been the big holiday in my family. After meeting my husband, I have come to love Christmas more. Now with having Tyler I get all excited every time his eyes light up at seeing the Christmas tree. I have already had a few pieces of peppermint bark and a gingerbread latte so my holiday is complete! All the Christmas gifts are wrapped and sent on their way to out of town relatives. I am having the hardest time keeping my Christmas gifts a secret...I get too excited and then end up giving Brian his gifts early. Only 20 days till Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment