Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pamper Chef

I love to cook which means I like to have nice kitchen stuff. I wouldn't call myself a kitchen snob but I have my brands of products I like to buy. I really enjoy Pamper Chef products. Yes, they can be really pricey but once you have one of their products you won't want anything else. When I was little my mom got one of the rectangle stone stoneware and we used that all the time. One day one of us broke it, I guess with four kids in the house it was going to happen. The Christmas before I got married I was all excited because my mom bought me one for my soon to be kitchen. When my husband and I were dating he lived in Colorado and I lived in Alabama. I would send him my homemade cookies all the time. I don't want to think about what I paid in shipping to send those but it was worth it to make him marry me. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If you don't have one you must get one! If you are single then get one and start baking cookies! :) They make awesome wedding gifts too. I have baked so many cookies on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment