Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to the world of blogging

Here goes something I guess! I have been seeing all these fun blogs from stay at home moms and it has made me want to get involved. It seems like the perfect way to show my creative side throughout the week. I have a 5 almost 6 month old son and so my life revolves around diaper changes, feeding, naps and everything baby. I love it and wouldn't trade it for a moment. This just gives me a way to feel connected to the social world. ha
Please note I am not a writer! I picture seeing my old english teachers reading this and thinking oh wow we should not have passed her. I can't send my post to my sister to proofread like I used to do with my papers, ok I can but I am pretty sure she is busy raising a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment