Sunday, January 2, 2011

Immersion Blender

My wonderful husband gave me an immersion blender for Christmas. Yes, I know that might sound like a gift most women would hate. I on the other hand get excited when I get a new kitchen gadget. I am now looking for any recipe or excuse to blend anything up. I am trying to find a good butternut squash soup recipe but I haven't found one that I like. I mostly wanted the blender for making my son's baby food. Baby food can be very pricey and it is so much cheaper to make. He seems to enjoy home made baby food better than the store bought stuff. I have been making sweet potatoes, bananas, peas, blueberries and anything else I find. I know a lot of moms who have spend double on what my blender cost to get a baby food processor, which is such a waste of money! It is basically a small food processor but those can be a pain to clean. The immersion blender has one attachment that comes off and you wash up really fast. Being a mom you look for the fastest ways you can clean.
Food Network Immersion Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment